Lookast is an emerging new contemporary brand from Seoul, Korea. Creative Director Hyungbae Kim studied menswear at New York's Fashion Institute of Fashion before breaking into design at menswear denim brand Gilded Age under Stefan Miljanic. Inspired by the streets of New York, Hyungbae takes a sharp tailored approach to his womenswear collection.
A casual off duty piece with a clean boyish silhouette, the Frankie sweatshirt is cut in a vertical quilted fabric to give chevron pattern effect, finished with ribbed cuffs, neckline and hem for definition. Wear it with your favorite jeans or contrast with a feminine skirt.
Available in one size only: S/M
- Color: black
- Content: 82% Polyester // 16% Rayon // 2% Spandex
- Pull over
- Rib sleeves, neck & hem detail
- Quilted fabric detail
- Front seam detail
- Small Lookast logo on upper sleeve
- Hand wash cold
SIZE & FIT //
- Slim fit // one size only (S/M)
- Fabric has stretch
- Model is 5'9.5” with bust 32.5", waist 23.5” and hip 34.5"
- Model wears a size small/med
PRODUCT MEASUREMENTS //
- Based on a size small/medBust: 38”
- Shoulders: 4.5”
- Sleeves: 23.5”
- Center front length: 20.5”
- Center back length: 23’’