Alpaca Convertible Knit Shawl
DeNada is a contemporary knit apparel and accessories brand for women and men. DeNada is the vision of its founder, Virginia Arrisueño, and blends contemporary style with elements of her Peruvian heritage to offer unique, handmade pieces. Every DeNada piece is meticulously crafted and represents the core tenets of DeNada’s aesthetic: quality, style, and ease.
Handmade in Perú from a blend of fine alpaca fibers, this garment features an elegant and travel-ready silhouette. This versatile piece can be worn two ways – draped over the shoulders with an oversized collar or flipped over for long and elegant look. Add it to any outfit for an extra cozy and unique layer.
- One size fits all
- Color: Black
- Content: 60% Alpaca, 35% Acrylic, 5% Wool
- Convertible style
- Option 1 - long luxurious shawl
- Option 2 - short ultra-draped scarf
- Handmade in Perú
- Hand wash cold, air dry flat or dry clean
SIZE & FIT //
- Option 1 (long) – 47.5" L
- Option 2 (short) 30" L x 38.5" W